As a fan of a Tide company, here is an opportunity (Tide Scholarships) to students who are willing for a better future by winning a grand prize of $10,000. All you have to do is follow step by step to ensure you have won the prize.
The Tide scholarships for 2024 is the first step for the students who have to start their education. In this article, we will give you complete guidelines about the scholarship.
The Tide scholarships are announced for individuals who are looking for financial assistance and support for their education enrolled in a wide range of academic fields. The tide scholarship was announced by the creators of Tide and Downy. The main objective of the scholarship is to reduce the financial burden of school so students can focus on their goals.
Tide Scholarships Details:
- Grand Prize: A $10,000 scholarship will be given to the students in the form of a check to the winner and their school.
- Total ARV:$1,500,000
- Company: The Tide And Downy Distributing LLC
- Eligibility: Legal Residents of the 50 U.S. and D.C., ages 16 or older, who are enrolled in an authorized US university, college, or community college for an undergraduate degree
- Start Date:07/02/2024
- Deadline Date:09/30/2024
- Entry Fee:$0
- Frequency: N/A
- Max Entries:1
Types of Tides Scholarships Offered:
There are two different types of tide scholarships that are available for the student. The description is as follows:
- Undergraduate Scholarships: An undergraduate scholarship is a financial award granted to students who are pursuing their first degree at a university or college. These scholarships are designed to assist students with the costs associated with their undergraduate education, including tuition, fees, books, and living expenses.
- Graduate Scholarships: Graduate scholarships are financial awards granted to students pursuing advanced degrees, typically at the master’s or doctoral level, in recognition of their academic achievements, potential, or specific qualities. These scholarships aim to support graduate students in their pursuit of higher education and research.
Eligibility Criteria for Tide Scholarships:
You have to follow the basic eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria for the submission of application are as follows:
- The students must have a strong academic record and have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or above will be preferred for the scholarship.
- The students must apply for their higher education or have a plan to apply for any of the courses in any of the authorized colleges.
- The scholarships are available for those who can explain the aim of getting a scholarship and why they need a scholarship.
- The scholarship is available for those students who actively participate in extracurricular activities and community services.
- The students must have US nationality or be from the District of Columbia.
- The age of the applicant must be 16 years or above when they have to apply for their college degree
- The students must be enrolled or formally accepted into a university, college, or community college in the United States for an undergraduate course.
- The students must have a GPA of 2.5 or above and they have to maintain their GPA.
- You have to keep your P&G Good Everyday rewards membership
To apply for the tide scholarships you have to follow some of the basic steps and submit the application by following the procedure given below. Follow the step by step procedure:
- First, you have to check the eligibility criteria before starting the application.
- Then you have to collect all the documents that are mentioned in the application form such as academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and any other documents specified in the application.
- Now you have to visit the official website of Tide and Downy scholarship and you have to apply for scholarship from the website
- Click on the apply now button
- Your application will open
- Enter your personal details and attach all the necessary documents that are mentioned above.
- Now your application is complete and you have to check it and find the mistakes if you didn’t get any mistakes you have to submit them