The Partnership Sales Manager at Nexford University is an exciting role based in Lagos, Nigeria to drive local B2B strategies. We are looking for innovative and strategic thinkers who are truly passionate about our mission to enable greater social and economic mobility, through education.
About Nexford University
Nexford University is a next-generation university based in Washington DC offering a competency-based learning model. Nexford’s mission is to enable greater social and economic mobility by providing an affordable high-quality education that will positively impact millions of lives around the world.
The Partnerships Sales Manager at Nexford University will build new strategic partnerships and broaden current partnerships locally with a range of stakeholders across public and private sectors. The goal will be to firmly establish Nexford University as the education/learning partner of choice in Nigeria. The Partnerships Sales Manager will lead the development, implementation, and delivery of the overarching partnership strategy at Nexford University for Nigeria.
Key Responsibilities For The Partnership Sales Manager at Nexford University
• Identify and engage potential partners, including educational institutions, corporations, industry associations, and other relevant organizations.
• Identify marketing opportunities and collaborate with stakeholders to implement partnership strategies that align with Nexford’s objectives and growth plans.
• Generate key strategic employer partnerships for outreach, profile enhancement, and recruitment services.
• Lead on Nexford brand building by holding regular events such as employer roundtables, NXU summits, meet-ups, etc.
• Lead the targets for the recruitment of employer-sponsored learners in the country by working with large employers, government and non-profit agencies.
• Support local marketing campaigns such as digital marketing, offline campaigns, local growth experiments, user testing, and creative materials- localization and creation.
Negotiation and Agreement Management’s
• Lead negotiations for partnership agreements, ensuring that terms and conditions are mutually beneficial.
• Create and manage partnership contracts, renewals, and ongoing collaborations.
• Cultivate strong, lasting relationships with partner organizations, key contacts, and decision-makers.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for partners, addressing inquiries and issues promptly.
• Coordinate efforts between Nexford University and partners to facilitate collaborations, including joint educational programs, research initiatives, and learner recruitment efforts.
• Ensure that partnerships are effectively integrated into Nexford’s operations and processes.
Monitoring and Reporting:
• Regularly assess the performance of partnerships, track key performance indicators, and provide reports on the impact of collaborations.
• Identify opportunities for improvement and expansion.
• Closely track ROI on marketing initiatives and develop in-depth reports to support decision making.
• Lead on the dissemination of industry directions and hiring trends to all internal constituencies including admissions, marketing and academic faculty maximizing outreach synergies.
Ideal Candidate profile
• A Bachelor’s degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred
• 5+ years of prior work experience with partnership development, employer relations, and sales
• Experience using B2B marketing tools and CRMs to facilitate effective management reporting
• Applicant brings with them well-established networks and industry contacts to deliver on our ambitious B2B sales targets.
• Proven experience in developing and executing strategic partnership plans and initiatives.
• Demonstrated proficiency in leading negotiations, creating mutually beneficial partnership agreements, and managing ongoing collaborations.
• Understanding of marketing opportunities and experience in leading brand-building initiatives, such as events, digital marketing, and other promotional activities
Compensation and Benefits:
• Work at a company with a social mission where you can make a real difference in the world
• Generation vacation days
• 12 days paid personal development time-off, post probation
• 50% discounted tuition on all Nexford courses for your family
• Contemporary collaboration tools
• An entrepreneurial and highly stimulating environment
• An environment where you will be technically and intellectually challenged
Interested Candidates Should visit the https://www.nexford.org/ portal