Gratitude Network’s Fellowship is a free 1 year program for non-profit leaders and their organizations anywhere around the world. The program builds leaders’ confidence and capabilities and provides tools and processes for expanding the organization’s impact.
Gratitude Network Fellows have increased leadership confidence and lead more effectively. They have more aligned teams ready to execute a multi-year strategic plan to take the organization to their next level – ultimately increasing the children and youth they impact.
Each year, the Gratitude Network conducts a global search for established, social impact leaders who demonstrate a proven organization model serving children and youth who are committed to leadership growth and ready to take their organization to the next level. From over 1,000 applicants annually, we select up to 40 to participate in our program.
The Gratitude Network is excited to announce that Applications for our 2024 Fellowship cohort are NOW OPEN:
To learn more about our Fellowship program and the application process read below.
What is the Gratitude Network Fellowship Program?
- Free 1 year program (July-June)
- Fellows learn and develop through these program components*
- Leadership Coaching
- Peer Networking
- Scaling-Up Curriculum
- Networking Events & Activities
- Monthly Virtual sessions
10 hours monthly commitment
Note: The Fellowship is conducted in English. Applicants should have an advanced to fluent command of the English language.
Eligibility Requirements For Gratitude Network Fellowship
The Gratitude Network Fellowship Program is for both the organization’s leader and organization’s development. Applicants and the organization must meet ALL of the below eligibility requirements.
- Legally registered non-profit, charity, NGO organization
- At least two years old
- Must have at least two full-time employees (including the applicant)
- Beneficiaries must primarily be children/youth and served in one of the following categories: Education, Health and Well-being, Children’s Rights
- Ready to scale and expand the impact of the organization
- Has strategic decision making power for the organization
- Committed full-time to the organization
- Ready and interested to lead the organization through scaling and expanding impact
- Adhere to the time commitments and schedule of the Gratitude Network Fellowship Program
Application Process On Gratitude Network Fellowship
Application Open Period: January 8 – February 18, 2024
Benefits of Fellowship Program FOR LEADER
- Increased Leadership Confidence
- Leads team more effectively
- Knows leadership strengths and opportunities
- Aligned leadership team
- Clear expansion vision relevant to their community
- Multi-year strategic plan for executing the vision
IMPACT FOR BENEFICIARIES
- Change in Impact Trajectory
- Increase in Children and Youth Impacted
2024 Fellowship Applications are now open: APPLY NOW