Genevieve Mcmillan-reba Stewart Foundation Scholarships 2024/2025 For Africans
The Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship offered yearly for students of sub-Saharan Africa to study at Sciences Po in France. The scholarship offered based on academic excellence Applications are currently being received for the 2024/2025 award selection Scholarship Sponsorts): Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation
- Scholarship Type: Full tuition Cover
- Host Institution(s): Science Po
- Scholarship Worth: See Scholarship Benefits (below)
- Number of Awards: Several
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: Africans
Eligibility Criteria For Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship
To be eligible for the Scholarship at Sciences Po, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be citizen of a sub-Saharan African country.
- Must have completed their high school education in a sub-Saharan African country.
- Must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate Europe-Africa programme.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities
Successful students will receive a scholarship covering the full Sciences Po tuitions fees every year, for the duration of their undergraduate studies programme.
As Social criteria are also taken into account, an additional grant may be awarded to cover living expenses.
How-to-Apply for Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship
Interested applicants for the Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship are to first apply to study at Sciences Po undergraduate Europe Africa program. Applications should be completed on Sciences Po’s Admissions website
Application Deadline: 23 February 2024
For all questions, you may contact the Office of Admissions through the online contact form.
If you’ve found this article useful, please utilize the share icons below to share with your family, friends and loved ones. For any additional inquiries about this content, feel free to reach out via our Contact Us page.