The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a four-year, full-tuition, impact-driven undergraduate scholarship awarded annually to 10-15 exceptional high school students who have demonstrated excellence in leadership, community service, extracurricular activities, and academics.
The Cameron Impact Scholar is unique among their peers in their desire to directly impact their communities and in the world at large. Our Scholar aspires to contribute to positive forces for change and plans to tailor their education to that end.
The Cameron Impact Scholarship covers the full tuition, fees, and books at any accredited U.S. based college or university that the recipient chooses to attend.
As a merit-based program, the Cameron Impact Scholarship is open to all applicants who meet the GPA and citizenship requirements, regardless of race, socioeconomic status, religion, sexual orientation or any other background factors.
They are looking for young leaders with demonstrated passion and commitment to any variety of positive impact.
Application to Cameron Impact Scholarship Date to open
- Applications Will Open For The Class Of 2025 On February 1ST, 2024.
- They will be Limited To Accepting A Total Of 3,000 Complete Applications.
- Early Application Deadline: Wednesday, MAY 22, 2024 – 12:00PM / Noon Pt
- Regular Application Deadline: When Applicant Reach 3,000 Eligible Applications OR Thursday, September 5, 2024 – 12:00PM / NOON PT – Whichever Occurs First.
They will only be able to accept and review a total of 3,000 complete and eligible applications – please note that we typically reach capacity prior to the final deadline and we STRONGLY ENCOURAGE applicants to submit well before the September deadline.
Eligibility Process For Cameron Impact Scholarship 2024
There are countless ways to make a positive impact in many professional careers. The Cameron Impact Scholar has both the ability and the intent to make real, tangible contributions in their lifelong dedication to the greater good. The Foundation will allocate approximately 25%, or a quarter of the scholarships to individuals pursuing careers in education, nonprofits, government, and/or military and have a stated professional goal of public service.
Eligibility for the Cameron Impact Scholarship is based on the following criteria.
The applicant must:
- Maintain a minimum, cumulative, unweighted GPA of a 3.7/4.0 scale or equivalent in their high school studies;
- Be a full citizen of the United States of America;
- Be in the high school graduating Class of 2025, planning to enroll in a full-time course of study towards a degree at an accredited four-year U.S. college or university for the full academic year following high school graduation;
- Show proven excellence in extracurricular activities, be motivated leaders with a strong work ethic, demonstrate active participation in community service and/or civic minded arenas; and
- Submit the following three components by the Application Deadline:
- Online Application;
- Two required Letters of Recommendation (one must come from current school affiliated personnel); and
- Transcript certifying academic performance – unofficial copy is acceptable.
They will review a maximum of 3,000 complete and eligible Initial Online Applications.
Applications are received on a rolling basis and reviewed in two groups (Early Applicants and Regular Applicants). Early Applicants include anyone who submits by the Early Application Deadline. Regular Applicants include anyone who submits after the Early Application Deadline, and by the time we either hit the maximum allowable 3,000 applications, or the Regular Application Deadline (whichever occurs FIRST).
- Early Application Deadline for the Class of 2025 is May 22, 2024 at 12:00pm PT (NOON)
- Regular Application Deadline for the Class of 2025 is September 5, 2024 at 12:00pm PT (NOON)