The 2024 Federal fire service recruitment is ongoing as the inviting applications to those who are interested in applying for the recruitment Into the federal fire service.
The Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointment to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Federal Fire Service (FFS).
Categories In Fire Service Recruitment
There are two types of categories or rank in fire service which all of them represent it department of work.
Category A: INSPECTORATE CADRE
Inspector Of Fire (Nursing)
Some of the needed details for Inspector of fire should always put in his mind:
- Applicants must be Registered Nurses (RN)
- Registered Midwives (RM)
- Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNIM) obtained from recognized institutions
Assistant Inspector Of Fire
As a person who is willing to have assistant inspector of fire should know this:
- Applicants must be holders of NCE or National Diploma (ND) in any related field, obtained from any recognized Polytechnic/Institution.
Category B: ASSISTANT CADRE
Fire Assistant II
Fire assistant II should always put in his mind about some of this details:
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE/NECO or other equivalents with a maximum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings, which should include English and Mathematics.
Fire Assistant III, Appliance Driver (Specialist),
Fire assistant III here are the details you should know:
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two sittings which should include at least English and Mathematics.
- Applicants with Class E Drivers’ License is an added advantage
How To Apply For Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2024
- Applications should be done online.
- Candidates are expected to log on to the portal https://cdcfib.career
- Candidates are expected to apply From Wednesday, 27th December, 2023, to fill and submit the application form online.
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be duly completed for submission during the screening exercise.
- Always know that as a candidates you should not submit multiple applications, if it was done then it will be automatically disqualified.
Eligibility Requirements For The Fire Service Recruitment
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications.
- Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment center shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be member of secret society, cult or drug addict, etc.
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 35 years.
- Applicants’ height must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female.
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Applications must be submitted online within Six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THIS APPLICATION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE.
If you’ve found this article useful, please utilize the share icons below to share with your family, friends and loved ones. For any additional inquiries about this content, feel free to reach out via our Contact Us page or In Comment Section.