The AHEAD program is dedicated to nurturing conscious business leaders across Africa, poised to transform the continent’s business landscape. Over a 3- to 4-month period, you’ll embark on a journey to think and operate like a top African business professional. The time commitment is around 40 hours per month. All participants of the first cohort will receive a free scholarship. Apply and be a part of shaping Africa’s future.
Eligibility Requirements For Ahead Program
To qualify, you must:
- 1 Must be aged between 18-35 years
- 2 Have full fluency in written and verbal English,
- 3 Hail from the African continent or the diaspora,
- 4 Possess a university degree.
Ahead Program Benefits
Dive into Africa’s history and current economic context, understanding how the continent fits into the global landscape. Explore Africa’s evolution from pre-colonial times to its modern economic and democratic landscapes, and what the true opportunities are for the continent. Learn from top guest lecturers along the way.
“Mini MBA” Toolkit
Equip yourself with a comprehensive toolkit of business skills that are essential for having impact as a business professional. The program includes modules like financial analysis, research, sector-specific insights, and more, all tailored for African markets.
Connect with like-minded professionals across the continent, creating a network that spans cultures and countries. This is a unique chance to share ideas and collaborate with a diverse group of individuals.
Certification and Opportunities
Upon completion, you’ll receive a certificate of completion to enhance your professional value. Additionally, you’ll gain access to exciting freelancing and full-time opportunities to support organizations across Africa.
Application Process For Ahead Program
- Sign up on the AHEAD platform starting 22 December 2023.
- Complete a one-hour assessment after registering, including a written English test, a reflective thinking quiz, and recording three brief pitch videos.
- Successful candidates will be informed by 20 January 2024.
- Training begins in the end of January 2024. All details will be communicated to successful applicants.
- Abdullahi Tanko Umaru Memorial Scholarship Fund (₦100,000)
- Abdulwasiu Olorunfemi Omojarabi Memorial Scholarship Fund (₦100,000)
- Sunday Suleiman Memorial Scholarship Fund (₦100,000)
- Muhammad Usman Barau Memorial Scholarship Fund (₦100,000)
If you’ve found this article useful, please utilize the share icons below to share with your family, friends and loved ones. For any additional inquiries about this content, feel free to reach out via our Contact Us